Boombag Stack Packs
A must for the short-handed sailor, making hoisting and dousing the mainsail a breeze. Each are tailor made to suit your boat and your requirements. Simply fill in our easy measurement form and choose a colour.
- Top quality Mariner Premium Boat Hooding, and sewn with long life PTFE UV-resistant thread
- Your choice of colour: Basalt (grey), Midnight (navy blue), Dune/Cream Base, Flare (red), Scuba (burgundy), Sky (blue), Mermaid (Aqua turquoise), Arctic (white), Arctic/Cream Base (off-white), Surf (light grey), and Eclipse (black).
- A full length, heavy duty top zip, can start at the mast front or the rear to suit you best. The zipper is UV and corrosion resistant and can be taken off completely.
- Customised front section allows easy access to reefing systems and batten cars. The front of the boom bag can be left in place while sailing, allowing you the ease of hoisting as soon as the cover is zipped open.
- Open rear for reef lines
- Twin ply at both ends to minimise chafe and wear
- 3 or 4 point lazy jack attachments reinforced to ensure durability
- Full length supporting battens with integrated pockets on both sides provides stability, and a taut and smooth look.
- It can be easily fitted and removed independently of the sail
- Attached to the boom using slugs/slides. The bag is purposefully left open between each slide to enable rain water run-off.
- Boat name (optional – extra cost)